Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss and Wellbeing "Regime"
by Mary Gregory
Over the past week, I've put myself on my own version of an "apple cider vinegar weight loss and wellbeing regime".
And - IT'S WORKING !
So, for anyone who is interested - here it is :
Apple Cider Vinegar (preferably Organic)
Apple Juice (preferably Organic)
A BIG glass ! (preferably a VERY big glass ! You'll need it...)
RECIPE and HOW-TO :
First, place a tablespoon of the powdered ginger in glass - dissolve with WARM water.
Next, pour in Lemon Juice (around 2 tablespoons)
Next, pour in Apple Cider Vinegar (around a quarter of large cup full)
Next, pour in Apple Juice (around a quarter of a large cup full)
Last, fill remainder of glass with water.
For faster results do this TWICE a day - BEFORE breakfast / dinner.
Otherwise, only once a day - preferably before breakfast on an empty stomach.
YOUR LIKELY EXPERIENCE:
Immediately, you will likely experience a felling of "fullness" and less appetite. (Meaning, you'll be tempted to EAT LESS ! )
My experience is that this feeling of fullness lasts for around 2-3 hours.
If you're a bit of a late-night-snacker (like me ! ) taking the "potion" at dinner time can all but ELIMINATE the late-night-snack-temptations !
OTHER BENEFITS YOU'LL PROBABLY EXPERIENCE:
* Sugar/sweet cravings diminish
* Overall, not as hungry
* Energy levels stay consistent throughout the day/night
* Digestive system stays "calm"
* Coffee consumption reduces
* Overall feeling of "wellbeing"
* Works to make your "system" (especially the blood ) more alkaline and less acidic - MOST important for anyone with Arthritis or for anyone who is a high-voltage coffee drinker ! Overall, one should experience noticeably FEWER "aches and pains".
* Strongly recommend you do NOT think of this as a MEAL REPLACEMENT.
* If you have Insulin "issues", add a few heaped tablespoons of CINNAMON. Cinnamon MIMICS INSULIN PERFECTLY, once digested.
Enjoy - and remember to do it EVERY day. Doing it only now and again will NOT produce the same/best results.
Mary Gregory. AUSTRALIA.